Photo may contain optional equipment.
- 8'-6" length
- 9’-4” length
Design Features & Hardware
- All steel frame construction
- 4" steel channel frame rails
- 3" steel roll-formed 3/16" channel crossmembers
- Steel tubing headache rack with round "easy view" window grill
- 1/8" steel tread plate deck Trough
- 4 – flush-mounted tie downs
- Full length side skirt with stainless fenders and aluminum tread plate trim
- 4 – lockable flush-mounted tool boxes, 2 per side, located in front and rear of wheel well
- Angled fuel fill (cast aluminum)
- Full length rear skirt
- Rear bed corners tapered for turning radius
- Rear bumper with aluminum tread plate trim
- Aluminum cast lights and tag insert
- Full access receiver mount
- Premium TGIC Polyester powdercoating: black
- 2 – LED recessed tail, brake, and back up lights mounted in headache rack
- Stop, turn, tail, back up, and tag lights in skirt
- DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- All lighting must be wired to meet all DOT requirements as originally intended by the vehicle manufacturer.
Due to various chassis lengths and configurations, specific measurements may determine the fender well placement on skirted beds (i.e. 2003 Dodge is 58” cab to axle measurement, whereas Ford and Chevy are 56” on bed off models)
ER Popular Options
CM Truck Beds come standard with most everything you could need in a rugged, durable, versatile, eye appealing truck bed. However, we want you to have your cake and eat it too, so we also offer several options on our truck bed models.
B&W Turnover Ball
CM Truck Beds reserves the right to make any change in paint, design, or construction as necessary for engineering. All visual representation, specification, and dimensions are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. Some of the equipment shown or described is available at extra cost. At no time will any of the material or information contained in this publication have any justifications for resolving disputes.